We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our closed club for October 15–22.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events
1) One of the world’s largest asset management companies, Fidelity Investments, announced the launch of a Bitcoin and Ethereum trading platform for institutional investors in early 2019.
2) MasterCard and VISA are imposing restrictions on card payments in underregulated and risky companies from such areas as Forex, binary options, cryptocurrency and ICO. MasterCard promised to do it next Monday, VISA — in December.
3) Users who lost their funds when a Singapore-based WEX exchange disabled the withdrawals decided to team up to take up the matter with the Russian police.
4) Barclays Investment Bank froze the launch of its crypto-trading project. The reason for that was not disclosed.
5) Sony will develop a blockchain for its written data copyright management system.
6) A new version of the Parity Signer app has been released, which allows turning old phones into crypto-wallets. It can also double as a security system on MyCrypto platform and MyCrypto wallet.
7) In Tolyatti, at the AvtoVAZ enterprise, a cryptocurrency mining farm was discovered. Since 2017, the farm has stolen 600,000 rubles worth of electricity from the enterprise, and mined over 1.2 million rubles worth of bitcoins.
8) By the end of the fall, the blockchain platform Telegram Open Network (TON) will be launched in test mode. The development of protocols, the mechanism of smart contracts and the TON blockchain network is almost complete.
9) Bithumb has officially opened a decentralized exchange. Until October 15, users will get a chance to run fee-free transactions and participate in the airdrop. Also, 1,000 most active traders will receive 500 ETH from Bithumb.
10) A New Zealand developer managed to send Bitcoin 12 kilometers away using four goTenna devices and a $30 Android phone without Internet connection, cellular communication or electricity.
11) Bitcoin Core developer Jimmy Song claims that EOS is a scam, and Ethereum is an amateur project. He is very enthusiastic about Bitcoin though.
12) Crypto enthusiasts caught American Express promoting articles criticizing Bitcoin. The American financial company that issues credit and payment cards, as well as traveler’s cheques, promoted a Twitter post of a Bloomberg TicToc news account with the title “The crypto industry is using more energy than all the world’s electric vehicles”.
13) Chief strategic officer of Ripple Cory Johnson claims that the administration of US President Donald Trump is concerned that China is a world leader in mining of cryptocurrency.
14) The head of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation Elvira Nabiullina stated that Russia has started forming a sound attitude to cryptocurrency.
15) On November 5, the USA will auction 660 BTC, which were seized by law enforcement agencies earlier.
Market analysis from club experts for October 15–22, 2018
The last week proved to be really good for many holders, despite the fact that BTC failed to grow over the week. Though Monday was surprising with its USDT rally. However, the things evened out later and no turmoil was observed over the week. After a huge $17 billion fall on Monday, the total capitalization climbed back to its usual level of $209–211 billion by Monday evening, where it remained until the end of the week. Monday’s trading volumes doubled due to active exchange of altcoins and the BTC, and then things got stable again: $22 billion on Monday, $10–12 billion by the end.
BTC dominated the market at 54% mark, a shift in the share would mean a change in the interests of traders, but this has not been the case so far. Price for 1 BTC grew from $6,300 to $6,800 (on some exchanges, the price reached $7,860) in a matter of hours, then bounced back to $6,450- $6,550 and remained around that mark until the end of the week ($6,515 at the time of the report). This spike in the BTC price was due to a well-planned campaign against the USDT. Persistent rumors about Bitfinex issues, idle wallets due to kernel updates, fake Tweet from Binance — all this resulted in short-sighted holders rushing to change USDT to BTC at any price — that of course just happened to skyrocket. If you are a trader, cool head and lack of emotion shall be your default state. If you are a long-term investor, stick with BTC and reliable altcoins. Second-guessing is not a good idea now! The silver lining is almost there!
TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 15–22, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest-growing coins for the last week: BAT + 52% (updates and rumors), Mysterium MYST + 34% (high-quality updates), Elastic XEL + 30% (major updates).
Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in October 15–22, 2018.
Do you want to be the first to receive updates and trade signals? Join @gitsupport and start earning with us!
Time reward of value investing world stock market opening and closing inside futures relevant trading bitcoin futures share market update time for investors. Forex Market Hours Singapore. Singapore Exchange Sgx Trading Hours Tradinghours. Forex Market Hours. What Time Do Stock Markets Around The World Open Close Quora . Best Time To Trade Right Now Protradingnow. Forex Market Hours Chart ... Trading hours may change due to several factors such as unusual market conditions which affect liquidity, or circumstances out of our control. We aim to update our trading times as necessary to reflect these changes, please contact us for up-to-date information. "Opening and closing times are approximate because of the OTC (Over the Counter) nature of the forex market." And here's what Forex Timezone Converter has to say: "The foreign exchange ("forex" or "FX") currency market is not traded on a regulated exchange like stocks and commodities. Rather, the market consists of a network of financial ... Trading Hours (Singapore Time) Start: End: Pre-Opening Order Entry (No Allocation) 9.45am: 9.55am: Pre Opening Matching: 9.55am: 10.00am: Trading Morning Session Opening Routine from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM; Mid-Day Break from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM; Closing Routine from 5:00 PM to 5:06 PM; Extended Hours from 5:06 PM to 5:16 PM; Stocks can always be traded on the Singapore Exchange during regular trading hours (listed above). But there are also Extended Hours Trading during which trades may be made. There is ... Hello, I was wondering if there is a website that has simple countdowns showing when markets will close and open. It'd be nice to show how many hours/minutes till each different market/time zone opens. The most appealing feature of Forex trading is that it is 24 hour open market. You can trade 24 hours a day and at the same time, you can also set your own trade schedule as well. Most of the traders nowadays are trading according to their set schedule such as day time or night time or whatever time they feel comfortable with. Such traders are called Part-Time traders. Obviously if you trade ...
[index]          
Forex, Bitcoin (BTC), Gold, Oil. Cryptocurrency and Stock Market Technical Analysis and News. #forex #bitcoin #trading Trading Strategies - Multi-Time Frame Analysis We stream live each day at 9am ... Hlo guys from this vdo i am going to show you about the timing of forex market.. When a session start and when a session close all things you will know from ... The major forex trading hours and forex trading sessions explained in detail for you. Aside from the forex time zones, I also want to talk about the forex ma... In the article above I talk about which hours I like to trade. -The targets and stops we use each day will vary based on volatility. On this particular day I would use a 8 pip stop loss on my ... But the forex market is open 24 hours a day, from the time the markets open in Australia on Sunday evening to Friday, when the markets close in New York. 2. The forex market is very liquid – The ... live Stream Starts (almost) every day 9 am EST half hour before markets open This livestream is for us to come together as a community and simply talk about stocks we have on our watchlist. I ... The 24HR Forex Trading Room is, as its title suggests, is an online trading room specializing in forex. It is open 24 hours a day, from Sunday (market open) through to Friday (market close) so you ... The market is open 24 hours a day, five and a half days a week, and currencies are traded worldwide in the major financial centers of London, New York, Tokyo, Zurich, Frankfurt, Hong Kong ... In this special webinar, our dealer, Khoo Shao Xi, shares 3 different technical trading strategies, along with a fundamental trading strategy, you can employ when trading gold. If you keen to ... Trading Strategies - Multi-Time Frame Analysis Forex, Bitcoin (BTC), Gold, Oil. Cryptocurrency and Stock Market Technical Analysis and News. #forex #bitcoin #trading We stream live each day at 9am ...